1) We collect information from you when you register on our site. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process orders or applications submitted by you
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by you.
- To improve our website as we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback, we receive from you.
- To improve customer service in responding to queries or requests submitted by you and support needs.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
2) To administer a contest, promotion or survey.
4) Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Last modified: 25 February 2022